If you haven’t tried Spray-Lock Eco Adhesives before or it’s been a while, there is no better time than now to use them on your next installation. With Spray-Lock, you get more than superior performing, spray-applied adhesives. You get solutions that benefit you and your customer:
Time Saving Technology
- Get immediate access to all traffic, including heavy rolling loads, after install with our instant sheer strength.
- Work in occupied spaces without the need to shut down HVAC systems with our low odor formulas.
- Wax and polish floors immediately, and heat-weld sheet vinyl in just one hour.
Superior Moisture and pH Tolerance
- Save millions by avoiding damages caused by high pH levels and excessive vapor emissions.
- Avoid adding costly moisture barrier systems with our high moisture-resistant formulas.
- Get some of the highest pH and moisture tolerances on the market:
- Standard: 11 pH, 8 lbs. MVER, and 95% RH
- Platinum: 12 pH, 10 lbs. MVER, and 98% RH.
Outstanding Technical Support
- Have your installers properly trained by our team of technical experts.
- Get project assessments that prevent problems before they occur.
- Never be in doubt with our on-call Technical Department.
Excellent 5-Year Warranty
- Protect your install with our 5-year standard warranty, or contact our Technical Department for a 10-year job specific warranty.
- Get coverage that includes all moisture-related data: pH, MVER and RH readings.
- Avoid limiting yourself to a few flooring options when our adhesives are warranted on over 600 products.
- Ensure healthy indoor air quality with our 0.0 g/mL VOCs adhesives that are compliant with CA 01350, the most widely used method for testing VOC emissions.
- Use 80% less adhesive overall on flooring jobs with our low profile spray application.
- Reuse or recycle old flooring when necessary.
- Recycle aluminum spray cans instead of filling a dumpster full of buckets.
Keep your next job safe and ahead of schedule with Spray-Lock’s line of spray adhesives. Contact us today to learn more and get the right product for your job.