We provide quality flooring products with the style and design for any application. Developed using the latest in technology, TAS Flooring products are constructed from the best materials available utilizing state of the art equipment. Our commitment to providing the highest level of service gives you the ability to select the products you want, available when you need them. From large scale commercial projects to residential renovations, TAS Flooring will bring your vision to reality.
Our TAS Flooring program was created in 2006 as a way to create custom products for customers and has since then become a flooring line that includes carpet, laminate, luxury vinyl and hardwood. With over 200 items, we have something for everyone. TAS strives to lead the pack in design, functionality, availability and price. We are consistently looking for the next solution for all of our customers’ needs that meet our company's seal of approval.
- We meet in person at least once a year to discuss manufacturing standards and require each factory partner to sign agreements ensuring our specification requirements will be met.
- We hire our own employees in China to monitor and inspect our factories for quality and compliance standards.
- Our factories test our materials randomly during all steps of the manufacturing process (at least every 3 months). They each have full laboratory facilities and provide reports.
- We supply products from the United States, China, South Korea and Taiwan. We hold all of our partners to the same high standards.
- All of our products are CA-CARB Phase II compliant, FloorScore certified and/or CRI Green Label Plus certified depending on that products requirements. Look for these icons on our website.
- We use a third-party testing facility located in the United States to verify the specifications we ask for are met.
Our TAS Flooring line is backed by an award winning customer service and logistical services team. We are a third generation family-owned and operated flooring distributor that has been in business for over 60 years. Click here to find out more about T&A Supply Company, Inc