What is QNose?
QNose is a square edged, flush stair nose for use on stair’s edge instead of an overlap or flush mount stair nose. QNose is made from flooring material for consistent visual.
After developing the technique to make a QNose out of a single piece of hardwood, this product has become one of the fastest growing solutions produced for stair parts. Customers have been using it in single family homes, apartments, town homes and various other applications that requires hardwood to tie into stair parts.
QNose Features & Benefits
- QNose is up to 50% less expensive than solid treads
- Made from actual flooring planks means there is coordinated color to the installed flooring
- No unsightly overlap or round nose
- Complete Latitudes and Villa Collections are stocked in Kent, WA
- Misty Mountain and Sawtooth Ridge available by special order with certain minimums
- QNose is made from original product, ensuring a perfect color match
- The Tongue & Groove is preserved, allowing the length to be extended to any size
- The overall width depends on original width of plank
- Qnose plank seams will vary by each piece. QNose is produced with several different plank lengths and each piece may vary in color and seams.
Traditional Stair Nose
QNose by TAS Flooring
Collections Stocked in Kent, WA
Misty Mountain and Sawtooth Ridge Special Order. Minimum order quantities apply.